June 23, 2018
*Each participant will receive a t-shirt
5845 NW 50th
Warr Acres, 73122
Britt Salter | firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a USATT Sanctioned 0-Star tournament
- YINHE White 40+ 3 star balls (White shirts or shorts will not be allowed.)
- Butterfly tables and nets – all courts fully barriered.
- The club flooring is concrete.
- Persons entering TT singles events must either be a General Member of the USATT or shall purchase a Tournament Pass ($20).
- All fees must be paid directly to OKC Table Tennis Club. (No Online Registration!)
- PP coded events entrants need not be members of the USATT or buy Tournament Pass.
- All events consist of preliminary round robin groups.
- For events with multiple RR groups, the top, or top two players (Referee’s discretion) in each RR advance to a single elimination or RR format “finals” (again Referee discretion).
- Matches will be best of 5 games to 11 points.
- Unrated players won’t advance over rated players in rated (non-Open) TT events.
- May not enter two events starting at the same time.
- All USATT rules will apply for the events coded TT.
- Dress and equipment rules will be relaxed in the events coded PP.
- Any paddle permitted in the PP events.
- Eligibility requires you to be that age on the date of the event.
Cost is $15 per player for each singles event.
$20 per team for doubles events.
*A $10 late fee will be assessed for any entries (one late fee per player) received after Tuesday, June 19.
ATHLETES CAN REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENTRY FORM, WAIVER, and PAYMENT TO:
OKCTT c/o Britt Salter
6619 NW 119th, OKC, OK 73162
Anyone sending their entries elsewhere are responsible should they get lost or left out of events. Please DO NOT send anything to The State Games of Oklahoma office or to the Plaza Mayor at Crossroads address!